The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
- has established academic excellence and offers programmes in innovative and emerging areas.
- presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to research.
- is multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students,
- has significant achievements in research.
- has world-class infrastructure and facilities, launched several innovative academic programmes, best teaching-learning processes and has entered into national, as well as, international collaborations.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) as an educational organisation has committed itself to:
- make available quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choices and inclinations.
- create an ambience with enriched infrastructure and academic facilities in its campuses conducive for academic pursuits.
- bring education within the reach of rural and girl students by providing them substantive fee concessions and subsidized hostel and mess facilities.
- nurture students not only to be competent professionals but also responsible citizens and noble minded human beings.
- world-class medical education with super-specialty hospitals and services at affordable cost.
The functioning of all the constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) is designed and geared up towards the fulfillment of these commitments.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.