SRM Medical College Hospital And Research Centre
- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is the teaching hospital of SRM Medical College.
- We started in 2005 with compassion and empathy for human life as our core values.
- Our 32-acre SRM IST campus houses 1590 beds providing tertiary care along with 24×7 emergency and trauma care.
- We provide treatments across 52 departments including Superspeciality departments like Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Neurosurgery etc.
- The hospital is located inside the 32-acre campus of SRM IST and is surrounded by medical and health sciences colleges which are a part of 7 colleges.
- It is the largest hospital in Chengalpattu district and can serve over 3,00,000 in and around Kattankulanthur.
- The hospital is a brilliant platform to change the world for better by offering excellent treatment while improving the careers of our healthcare experts.
The value statement of SRM MCH & RC is “SMART”
S – Service Excellence
M – Monitoring of patient
A – Affordable patient care
R – Rights of patients are respected
T – Teaching and training
- To offer a remarkable patient experience.
- Patient feedback are valued and responded.
- Consistently look for prospects of improvement of our services.
- Continually meet and manage patient expectations.
Monitoring of Patient
- Frequent monitoring of patient for progress in the health condition.
- 24×7 qualified medical professionals are available all the time including nursing and support service staff.
- All inpatients are reassessed twice a day in wards and intensive care area frequent monitoring is done.
- Continuous monitoring of patients vital signs or physiological function helps in ensuring patient safety through periodic counselling of changes in patient health condition.
Affordable Patient Care
- SRM MCH & RC provides affordable, quality patient care to the community in and around Chengalpattu district and other parts of Tamil Nadu state.
- Our goal is to provide patient-centric care through easily accessible and affordable care to poor patients.
- Many services are provided free of cost to the patient like Consultation, certain invasive procedures and medication as also food services.
- Maternal service is provided free of cost under Smt. Valliammai Scheme and Dr.Muthulakshmi Reddy Scheme.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.