National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Special Education, Rehabilitation Psychology Lecturer and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Job Role : Lecturer in (Special Education, Rehabilitation Psychology), Rehabilitation Officer and Various Posts
Job Location : Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar – Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy : 46 Posts
Lecturer in Special Education :
1. Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject.
2. One-year Diploma in Special Education or B. Ed in Special Education of Mentally Retarded.
3. Two years’ experience after the qualification in Special Education.
Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology :
1. Two-year M.Phil. in Clinical /Rehabilitation Psychology from reputed institutions such as NIMHANS, Bangalore, CIP, Ranchi or NIEPID, Secunderabad etc.
(OR) Ph D in Child /Experimental Community / Educational Psychology as per the requirement of the particular position available for recruitment.
2. Registered as a professional with MCI / RCI
3. Two years’ experience of teaching /research in the relevant field.
1. Post graduate degree in Social Work/Rehabilitation Work / Psychology or equivalent from a recognized University and DVTE(MR)/DVR (MR).
2. 3 years experience in Vocational training and guidance as Social Worker or in other related field of rehabilitation.
Clinical Psychologist/ Rehabilitation Psychologist : M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology (or) M.Phil. in Rehab. Psychology
Occupational Therapist : B.O.T with 2 years experience
Last Date : 18th December 2023
for more details checkout Job Postings
To apply for this job please visit www.niepid.nic.in.