Effective on 1st May 2021
Psypathy is an upcoming reputable social media site dedicated to people working in the field of behavioural health science, persons seeking support in this domain and institutions providing education and healthcare support.
It gives a platform to users where they can showcase their portfolios, communication with others for a specific purpose, expand their personal and professional networks and can seek support from their network,
It is a social network that focuses on group communication. Users can create their own space for communication with others for a specific purpose or topic or join an existing group to participate in dialogues to expand their ideas.
It’s an excellent platform for people who are undergoing any psychological disorder be it a minor, moderate or critical as it helps them to find and stay connected with people who can support and care about them. People can ask and answer questions about relevant topics and categories.
Users can join the platform as viewers or broadcasters of information in this field. If you’re a viewer, you get access to lots of information on academics, researches, news and available facilities around the world.
Professional can share their expertise, academic research and get their blogs posted that reside on the platform.
This platform supports communication with classmates for their ongoing activities and also to stay connected with ex-classmates and school/ college or workplace alumni.
Contract of Services
This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
You agree that by clicking “Sign Up”, “Create Account”, or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with PsyPathy (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Log In” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
When you register and join the PsyPathy Services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
This Contract applies to PsyPathy.com, PsyPathy.net and other PsyPathy-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and Sharing of Information. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least “Minimum Age” as per law.
You will keep your password a secret and will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information. Your profile, articles, group posts, blogs, links to news articles, messages, Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
Rights and Limits
You own all of the content, feedback and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your profile will be truthful.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. We may be required by law to remove certain information or content if found to be inappropriate.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services.
We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted. PsyPathy is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
PsyPathy reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. PsyPathy reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of the Dos and Don’ts or Community Policies.
PsyPathy reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through our Services, and we aren’t responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. PsyPathy generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news.
PsyPathy may only help connect Members offering their services with Members seeking services. We do not perform nor employs individuals to perform these services. You acknowledge that we do not supervise, direct, control or monitor Members in the performance of these services and agree that (a) PsyPathy is not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services, (b) PsyPathy does not endorse any particular Member’s offered services, and (c) nothing shall create an employment, agency, or joint venture relationship between PsyPathy and any Member offering services. If you are a Member offering services, you represent and warrant that you have all the required licenses and will provide services consistent with our Community Policies.
Similarly, PsyPathy may help you register for and/or attend events organized by Members and connect with other Members who are attendees at such events. You agree that (a) PsyPathy is not responsible for the conduct of any of the Members or other attendees at such events, (b) PsyPathy does not endorse any particular event listed on our Services, (c) PsyPathy does not review and/or vet any of these events, and (d) that you will adhere to these terms and conditions that apply to such events.
PSYPATHY AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PSYPATHY AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Exclusion of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS PSYPATHY HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), PSYPATHY, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. PSYPATHY AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY AMOUNT.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, you and PsyPathy agree to resolve it in Delhi Jurisdiction under Indian court of Law.
Here are some important details about the Contract.
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract.
This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
PsyPathy “Dos and Don’ts” – Community Policy
PsyPathy is a community of professionals. This list of “Dos and Don’ts” along with our Community Policies limit what you can and cannot do on our Services.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated
- Use your real name on your profile
- Use the Services in a professional manner
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on PsyPathy, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views)
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of PsyPathy.
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer))
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by PsyPathy without our express consent
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without PsyPathy’s consent
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without PsyPathy’s consent
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services)
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- Violate the Community Policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service
Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. You may reach out to our Support Center firstname.lastname@example.org for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
How To Contact Us
You may reach out to our Support Center email@example.com